Microcontroller Programming with ARM Course And Training
About this course
Skills on Protocols, practical implementation and the possibility of porting an OS over the core and the whole course will help to understand the implementation of complex operations in a processor.
What you'll learn
1. Introduction to basic Microcontrollers
2. What is an ARM processor?
3. Need for a processor?
4. Architecture of ARM microprocessor
5. Instruction sets and memory layout.
6. Registers of ARM LPC2148
7. How to use a Compiler like "KEIL" and generate an hexfile(.hex).
8. How to use tools of KEIL and PROTEUS to debug.
9. Coding on different scenarios like
- blinking of an LED - seven segment display - working with Digital and Analog sensors - wireless Modules
10. How to Upload the .hex file to the processor.
- UART,SPI & I2C.
- Vectored - Non-Vectored
13. Seven processor Modes
hours effort: 10 hours per week
Price With GST: 14160/-
Subject: Embedded Systems
Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and its architecture strong skills on C programming and troubleshooting, understanding of digital & Analog input/output, protocols like UART, SPI, I2C.