Full Web Development Course And Training
12 Week, intensive web development course in Bangalore
Next cohort starts on 1st November 2018
Web Development Course Summary
Learn Full Stack Web Development in a fast-paced, Supportive environment
Theory ==> Practicals ===> Assignment ==> Case study==> Evaluation ==> Certificate ==> Subject Expert
We offer a razor sharp focus on the skills employers are looking for
Build your Portfolio
Our project-based curriculum gets you ready and prepared to impress
With full career support you’ll be ready for the job market in Bangalore and beyond
Join The Community
RTS is more than just an institute, it’s a family
- 100% JOB Placement in MNC & Mid Size Companies with Good Salaries
- Highly talented and 10+ Years Experienced Trainer
- Well Equipped Class Rooms and Lab Facility
- In a Class Batch Size will be Max. 8 Students Only
- ONE-to-ONE Tuitions to make Students software Experts
- Students get Live Project to practice
- Skilled candidates will get the opportunity to work with our Development team.
- Fast Track course available with best Fees
- Software Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Basic programming & Advanced Software programming Mock Tests and Mock Interviews Conducted by Industry Experts
Course Duration: 3 Months Practical training classes with Project
Timings & Schedules: All Days Classes - Weekdays / Weekends (Sat & Sun)
What you will Learn
HTML & CSS
You'll cover both new and classic techniques for presenting content beautifully. You will also learn how to build for responsive design with techniques like Flexbox.
You'll start with Backbone.js to introduce the concepts of MVC. You'll move on to cover the more popular React.
You'll learn all about web programming on the server using the Express framework. We will start simply by using Node/Express to serve static pages but will very quickly advance towards generating pages and to writing APIs to support single page applications
You will learn how to build and manage SQL databases with Postgres as well as NoSQL software with Redis.
Git & Github
You'll use Git and Github throughout for the course to utilize collaboration & version control of your code.
It is the best language to build rich, interactive web applications that offer numerous features and functions.