Get trained from Industry experts in Embedded systems. We have 4 different modules covered in Embedded systems.
Our experts are from Cisco, Qualcomm, Infinity, HCL technologies and MaxLinear. Our engineering talent pool in Embedded systems have got jobs in Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Embedded Systems :
BE/B.Tech in ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Electronics/ Biomedical/ CSE/ IT/ Mechatronics,
MCA; Master of Science (M.Sc.) (Electronics/ Instrumentation, CS, Physics with specialization in Electronics);
Master of Technology in CSE/IT Electronics/ Mechatronics.
(1Hr Theory +4 Hr Practicals)
Fundamentals of Embedded system
Definition of Embedded System -Characteristics-Applications-Examples Language used in Embedded System -Assembly Language-Instruction set -Embedded Programming-Embedded Programming using C-Difference between C & Embedded C - Build Process Components -Assembler & Compiler -Microcontroller's Architecture-Diversify microcontrollers-KEIL -Universal Compiler/ GNU Compiler, Exposure to different architecture (RISC, CISC, DSP), Embedded and Real Time Systems Descriptions, Installation and configuration of embedded development tools, Characteristics and constraints, Special tools for Embedded Debugging (On-chip debugging support, JTAG, BDM, ICE), Future of Embedded trend.
C programming & Data Structure
Compilation Process (Development Tools), Modular Programming, Development Environment/platforms, Syntax & Semantics, Pointers, Arrays – Complex types, Dynamic Memory Allocation, Working with user defined data types – structures, union, enum. Data structures: Array, Lists, Dynamic arrays, Heap (Binary), Stack, Queue, Circular Buffer, Linked List and Trees.
AVR Micro Controller
AVR microcontroller, Introduction to AVR/RISC architecture, Instruction set / Bus architecture, RAM, FLASH, UART and other peripherals, Pin configurations of different Microcontrollers (According to Packages). Assembly & Embedded C language, Assembly Language (Instruction set, Mnemonics, Memory address), Introductions to Embedded C, Loops, String , Arrays, Pointers, Functions and Macros, Compilers , Editors and Burners, Compilation and burning hex file on Programmer. Peripheral Interfacings, Port programming & led interfacing, Seven segment display, Liner keyboard, Matrix keyboard, DC motor, Stepper motor, Relay, Timer & Counter. Communication Protocols and Converters interfacings, RTC (I2C), EEPROM (I2C), UART (Serial Communication), ADC(0804), Sensors. Advance display modules, Introduction to graphics, 16×2 LCD display, Graphics on Character LCD, Introduction Graphic LCD, Graphic LCD Controller and Commands, Interfacing and making Graphics for 128×64 GLCD.
INTRODUCTION TO ARM PROCESSOR , Introduction to embedded system and ARM Processor, ARM related Companies and its opportunities, ARM processor family, Application of ARM Processor ,Compiler, Emulation and Debugging. LPC2148 microcontroller Or Friendly ARM board pin details, memory, LPC2148 ARM 7 microcontroller, Features of LPC2148, Block diagram of LPC2148, Pin diagram of LPC2148, Architectural overview, On-chip flash program memory, On-chip static RAM. system control ,Crystal Oscillator, PLL, Reset and Wake-up Timer, Brownout detector, Code Security, External Interrupt input, Memory Mapping Control, Power Control, VPB. memory map, pin connect block, gpio, Memory map, Pin Connect Block, General Purpose Parallel I/O: Features, 8 Bit LED’s and switches, Relay and Buzzer, Seven Segment Led , Keypad, LCD. TIMER, ADC, DAC, UARTs , General purpose timer/ External event counters : Features, Interfacing Timer and Counter Operation, 10-bit ADC: Features, Interfacing Temperature Sensor LM35, 10-bit DAC: Features, Interfacing DAC, UARTs: Features, Serial Communication, Interrupt Controller, Interrupt Sources, External Interrupt. I2C, SPI, PWM, RTC, WATCHDOG TIMER, I2C – bus serial I/O Controller : Features, Interfacing with AT24C1024, SPI- Serial I/O Controller : Features, Interfacing with 25LC040, Watchdog timer : Features, Real Time Clock : Features, Pulse Width Modulator : Features.
Real-Time Operating Systems
Introduction to RTOS, Task management, Inter task communication, Memory management, Interrupt handling Vx works/ Nucleus/ Micrium: Tasks, Inter task synchronization, Inter task communication, I/o systems, Interrupt and timers, Shared memory.
Linux Internals and Device Drivers
Overview of Linux Knowing Your Machine, Operating System, History of Linux, Structure and features of Linux, Working with a Linux machine, The Linux File system Hard disk, Files, Directory Hierarchy, Commands for managing Files and directories, The Shell Types of shell, Wild – card characters, Redirection and pipes , Shell variables, Command line Expansion, Users and File permissions Three categories of users , Types of accounts, User configuration files, File permissions, File ownership, The vi editor Three modes of vi , Saving text and quitting vi, Command mode, ex mod, advanced features, X window system Layered structure of X, window managers, the KDE desktop, the GNOME desktop, Configuring X, Filter commands Simple filters, Regular Expressions, Advanced filters-sed, Report writing using awk, Processes Basic process concepts , Sending signals to processes, managing jobs in the background, process scheduling, Shell scripting writing shell scripts. An Introduction to Device Drivers, Building and Running Modules, Char Drivers, Debugging Techniques, Concurrency and Race Conditions, Advanced Char Driver Operations, Time, Delays, and Deferred Work, Allocating Memory, Communicating with Hardware, Interrupt Handling, Data Types in the Kernel, PCI Drivers, USB Drivers, The Linux Device Model, Memory Mapping and DMA, Block Drivers, Network Drivers, TTY Drivers BSP: An Introduction to boot loader and board support package GRUB, LILO.
Development Boards: Friendly ARM, Raspberry, Beagle Bone Black, AVR, PIC.
1. Anup Y.G.: I got job in Qualcomm after doing a DSP internship from RTS.
2. Rachna Malviya: I got job in NXP semiconducter after training in Embedded Systems.
3. Teja Garre: I got job in Robert Bosch after getting DSP training from RTS.
4. Athira: I got job in Tata Elxi after Embedded Systems training from RTS.
5. Vinayak: I took training in DSP and communication systems and got a job in Sankhya labs.
6. Vishak: I took training in DSP and communication systems and got a job in Sankhya labs.
7. Phalgun Kumar Tallam LN: I took training in DSP and got a job in Aricent
8. Manoj K: I took training in DSP and got a placement in cupola design.
9. Vivek K Patel: Got a job in AERF, Noida
10. Hudda Haseen: Got a job in Huawei Networks, Bangalore
11. Ved Prakash Singh: Got a Job in Graphene Semiconductor, Bangalore
12. Sathaya Nallasamy: Got a job in Sasken communication, Bangalore
13. Sobin Sabestian: Got a job in Audience Inc., Bangalore
15. Chaithanya: Got a job in Audience Inc, Bangalore
16. Arvind K G: Got a job in Audience Inc, Bangalore
17. Vivek Dharuman: Got a job in Sony India pvt. Ltd., Bangalore in DSP domain
18. Prasad T: Got a job in Audience Inc. Bangalore
19. Dileep: Got a job in Advanced Technologies, Bangalore as Embedded developer
20. Suresh: Got a job in HCL infosystems, as a software developer
21. Lakshmi Rangaiah: Got a job as Embedded Developer in Jasmine Infotech, Chennai
22. Manoj K: Got a job as Voice DSP engineer in Bangalore
23. Nivedita CBK: Got a job as an embedded engineer
24. Karthika: Got job as Android Developer
25. Sushmita Rayapudi: Got job as Embedded System developer at Jasmine Infotech, Chennai.
26. Sathiyaraj Nallasamy: Got job as Embedded system developer at graphene semiconductor.
27. Shivayya Gadag: got a job in Toshibha
28. Prasanth Vedantham: got a job in Graphene Semiconductor.
29. Vinodh Kumar: got a job in Intel.
30. Trilok Singh: got a job in BEL.
31. Ritesh: got a job as embedded developer.
32. Udhay: got a job as embedded developer.